HT Series Hydraulic Motors
A Strong Performance Servo Motor, Instant Reversibility and Precise Low Speed Operation Qualifies Hartmann as a Unique Motor.
Available in .5, 1.0, 2.2, 5.0, 7.6, and 10 cu. in. displacement
Unique Rol-Vane Motor Principle
Hartmann Rol-Vane Hydraulic Motor is an efficient and compact means of applying variable speed rotary hydraulic power and instant reversibility.
Smooth But Rugged Precision Features
- Optimum Rotary Rigidity is achieved through use of a one-piece shaft-rotor assembly.
- Constant Velocity of Rotating Elements – Absence of reciprocating and cam-operated parts reduces wear and its associated problems.
- Uniformly Free Rotation through its entire speed range is made possible by the motor’s unique pressure balancing system which eliminates hydraulic loading and pressure locks.
- Minimum Breakaway Pressure of 10 to 20 psi means high breakout torque efficiency.
- High Volumetric Efficiency through use of precisely machined hardened steel rolling vanes which act as non-wearing valving mechanisms.
- High Mechanical Efficiency is the result of close tolerance design and high degrees of finish.
- Wide-Speed Range – Infinite speed variation can be had from a single motor, from a fraction of an rpm through full rated speed.
- Quiet Operation makes the Rol-Vane motor ideal for use where low noise level is a must.